Op za 31-01-2004, om 17:46 schreef Jaap Struyk:
> Op za 31-01-2004, om 12:04 schreef Fabio Papa:
>
> > You don't even scale?

your info plus this link gave the answer,
http://www.artech365.com/winvdr/bestresolution.htm
I took  a capture resolution of 320x240 so I didn't had to rescale to
save cpu power.
After reading the above link I captured at 640x480 and scaled it
afterwards to 320x240 and I have splended (almost) quality,
deinterlacing wasn't nessesary...
Anyway tanks for giving me the solution!
--
Groetjes Japie