I've just reinstalled freevo on my debian woody system. The system is
actually a mix woody/sarge/sid but most packages are woody.

I can't run the freevo debs cause they depend on X 4.2 and for some
reason the X in sarge or sid won't run on my system. (others on usenet
have same the problem)

This leaves my with no option but to install freevo from tgz and use
the freevo runtime.

I've installed these successfully but when I try to start freevo I get
this error message:

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: rtld.c: 1175: dl_main: Assertion
`_rtld_local._dl_rtld_map.l_prev->l_next == _rtld_local._dl_rtld_map.l_next' failed!
Unknown HZ value! (70) Assume 100.

Has anyone else seen this? Has anyone found a solution?

alex

--
Alex Polite
http://plusseven.com/whoami