Zoolook wrote:
On 02/02/04 22:19, Zoolook wrote:
I'm using SDL 1.2.6 with the environment variable SDL_VIDEODRIVER=dfbmga:nospic

I forgot to mention, there's no SDL_VIDEODRIVER value of dfbmga:nospic, and not even dfbmga, just directfb. You could also use SDL_DIRECTFB_MGA_CRTC2=1 and SDL_DIRECTFB_MGA_STRETCH=1 in CVS SDL to behave like dfbmga in mplayer.

In freevo.conf if you set display to dfbmga freevo sees this and sets SDL_VIDEODRIVER to directfb, therefor mplayer gets dfbmga. BTW I think this is backwards and intend to fix it. Most directfb users may have a G400 but dfbmga is a subset of directfb.

Sorry, I forgot to mention my /etc/directfbrc:

matrox-crct2
matrox-tv-standard=pal
matrox-sgram
matrox-cable-type=composite
mode=720x576
primary-layer=2
depth=32

This looks good but I think it will break on newer SDL, a pita. I had problems when using primary-layer=2 and some others (all in the "DirectFb help" thread).

-Rob