Thanks Mike, that worked.  My camera (Canon PowerShot A230) works with the
plugin,
although, it crashes, when attempting to navigate back from viewing a
picture.
I was kinda hoping the plugin would allow me to manage and download the
files from the camera too.  But, I now have something to play with.
Thanks for the help.

Jim

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]