Been lurking on Gmane... finally delurking...

I basically have the same configuration as Chad does. I store pretty
much all of my media in central mount point. My basic directory
structure is

/mntpoint/Music/ArtistA
/mntpoint/Music/ArtistB
/mntpoint/Movies/MovieA
/mntpoint/Movies/MovieB
/mntpoint/Pictures/AlbumA
/mntpoint/Pictures/AlbumB

As with Chad, I add the '/mntpoint/Movies' or '/mntpoint/Music' to my
config file and it does require a second click to view the artists,
movies or whatever.

Freevo is great and keep up the good work. I really am enjoying the
progress that it has made.

Thanks,
Kevin

* Message cut from previous message *
I have my pictures and music stored on a server. There are many
subdirectories for each, of course, but all files are contained in one
master directory for  each type of item (pictures and music,
respectively). Is there any way I can get Freevo to automatically enter
the selected directory? As it stands now, there are two steps to get to
each type of item - select "Listen to Music", for instance, then select
Music again. This is the only directory that will ever be in this menu
so I'd like to avoid the second click if I could.

I know I can list each subdirectory separately, but as I take more
pictures and collect more music the subdirectory list changes. I don't
want to have to update local_config.py every time I create or rename one
of the subdirectories.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Chad