Hi all!

I finally figured out what to do, to get mplayer showing videos in colors. I choosed
-vo directfb instead of fbdev.

So I changed the freevo config to display = directfb.

freevo still works with menues etc. but when I choose a video, that works with mplayer
in the console, i see no movie and dont hear anything - just a blank black screen. But
mplayer plays something. The blank screen stays as long as the movies time. And I can
see mplayer running in the process list.

But why is there no movie display?

Can anyone give an advice?

cheers,
Hans