I wound up with an Asus GeForce MX440-based card, and I like it a lot.
I'd like it even better if I could use NVTV, but since I'm running the
thing with no regular CRT and connected to the TV, I'm pretty much stuck
in 640x480... and the nvtv window is too big to fit onto the screen.

Now, I freely admit that this makes me feel stupid, because I'm sure I'm
missing something obvious (whether it be a 'move window' command in gnome
that doesn't involve dragging the top window bar, or virtual desktops, or
something) but it's as irritating as it is embarassing.

Any suggestions?

-->VPutz