Från: Guillaume Duteil
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skickat: 2004-03-15 20:43
Ämne: [Freevo-users] PCSX

Hello

I added pcsx (playstation emulator) in the game section of freevo. It
runs correctly but when I try to stop it (with the remote or the
keyboard) freevo don't successfully stop it. It tries to kill it but
pcsx doesn't want to.

Is there a way to make freevo send a keypress event (escape) ?

Thank you in advance.

Guillaume Duteil