OK. This is a bit delayed due to me being truly lazy. Anyway this release of
the Swedish multi-headed tv-program-to-xmltv grabber now has two new
features :)
1) It actually does read your tv_grab_sn.conf file, and only grabs
uncommented channels in that file
2) You can specify how many days to grab for.

Still the output file is hardcoded to /tmp/TV.xml, but I hope you all can
live with that.

Included in the tar is a doit.sh script that calls the main perl program
with example arguments.

On my website I've included a sample tv_grab_sn.conf file for the lazy.

You can get it at http://www.faircode.com/foo/

Cheers.

/PS