On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 06:21, qeldroma wrote:
> I've got Freevo 1.4 and try to play several DVD's. Curious is, that some work
> in Freevo, some not?!
> Some DVD's just don't work in freevo, but they do, if i try it without Freevo
> and the same MPlayer-settings....
>
> Somewhere else, i read, that "mmpython" shall be responsoble for that. Can
> anyone explain it to me? Or even better: Can anyone give me a hint to help
> out?

Hi qeldroma,

I think what might be happening is this, I notice that sometimes when I
use MPlayer to view a DVD the movie is not on chapter 1 but chapter 2. I
then have to tell MPlayer where to find the movie on the DVD by adding
the '-chapter 2' option to my MPlayer command. I am not sure how Freevo
handles this so I am not even sure if this answers your question.

Jon