Hi,

I would like to configure freevo to use different settings for audio
playback.
I'd like to playback a 2 channel audio-file on a 5.1 speaker set and I have
configured a appropiated channels-rule for mplayer ("-af
channels=6:6:0:0:1:1:0:2:1:3:0:4:1:5"). This works great.
But, if I playback a 6 channels audio-file (i.e. within a DVD), then only 2
channels are "distributed" on the 6 channels, obviously. So 4 channels (i.e.
speech) are missing. I know that this a result of my rule I defined for
mplayer.
My point is now: how do I configure freevo to have different settings for
different audio-files?

Kind regards
Markus