I've been struggling with a change in version 1.5 which I cannot figure
out how to resolve.

I remap some of the INPUT EVENT keys in my local_conf.py as follows:

EVENTS['input']['PAUSE'] = Event(INPUT_ENTER)
EVENTS['input']['REW'] = Event(INPUT_LEFT)
EVENTS['input']['FFWD'] = Event(INPUT_RIGHT)
EVENTS['input']['PLAY'] = Event(INPUT_UP)
EVENTS['input']['STOP'] = Event(INPUT_DOWN)

I do this for a specific RF remote control I have.  This works
fine in 1.4.  Starting with 1.5, these keys no longer work in the
file_ops.py plugin, which references the ConfirmBox.py module.

When I attempt to use the "delete" function in 1.5, I am forced
to used the LEFT/RIGHT/ENTER keys on the keyboard and
my mappings in local_conf.py don't work.  The local_conf.py mappings
in others ares, for example MENU events, work fine.

Can anyone help me out?

Jim