-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Lists
Sent: Sunday, 11 April 2004 5:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Freevo-users] Recording Issues

I am running the newest version of freevo from the website install script.
(its not 5)

I run a ./freevo recordserver

I tell freevo to record something, if I look on the web interface, it says
it is recording.  however NO file is created.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Mike