> Does anyone have any suggestions on wireless joysticks/gamepads or good
> video cards for emulation? I have a dxr3 but that doesnt seem to supprt
> emulation output, so I had put in a voodoo card, which really sucks.

I am currently using a pair of Logitech Cordless Rumblepads.  You can
almost always find them on eBay in the $10-$15 range (I bought two for
$20) and they make very passable controllers for MAME, TuxRacer,
SCUMMVM, and the like.  I'm in the process of making a tabletop-style
arcade control panel and wiring the buttons/joysticks to one of the
rumblepad circuit boards, which ought to be entertaining even if it
doesn't work...

Basically depending on your emulator, any vid card will work (it's not
like the vast majority of emulated games require intense 3d acceleration--
in fact, I don't think MAME would take advantage of it anyway).
There is GLMame, although it has issues with vector games at the moment.

-->VPutz