On Thursday 29 April 2004 08:36, Mick wrote:
> If you need it that bad you could make an fxd for each file..

Hmm? You know what? I was about telling you "Don't say obvious things" ecc..,
but on second thought, I think you're right. The only downside is that
instead of having one movie which then lists the variants, I'll have more
movies.
But, is that behaviour of summing all variants the expected one? Or is it just
a bug? I ask because as it is now, it is problematic to, eg, specify two
variants with two lang. Every lang gets appended to the other, and this
cannot be right...

Thanks anyway for a momentary fix!