Hi all - I noticed that my mail didnt get through yesterday
, so I'm sending it again

Hey all

I have a few problems that I cannot find info on - maybe
I'm just stupid, but I'm willing to take the rotten eggs
right now:)

Some pre info - freevo 1.4.1 running an unstable (and very
cut down) debian. Source was the source tarball.

Issue 1.

recording server - how the hell??? Ive looked at the docs
and NOWHERE do I find record_daemon.py. So all I get now is
record server unavailable. What gives - have I forgotten to
download something here?

Issue 2.

XMLTV listings. This weird. I can add my tv listings for a
day, maybe 2, but when the list goes over 2 days or is
2days long but wiht m,ultiple channels, the EPG just goes
blank. I would think it was a config or a pebcak issue, but
the fact that it works with a small list count and not with
a big one is disturbing. Anyone know the issue here, or
have I found an unwritten feature ;).

Cheers guys