Hi,

ck ivtv patches are outputting this info when passing a ioctl
QUERYCAP_ST on the video device.

Driver: ivtvrÎàâÒÍó¼Ä
Card: Vanilla iTVC15 card qÎâ[À
Version: 266
Capabilities: 17236019
Enumerating supported Standards.
  0: 0x3000 NTSC
  1: 0xff PAL
  2: 0x7f0000 SECAM

In v4l2.py QUERYCAP_ST is defined like this.

QUERYCAP_ST  = "16s32s32sLL16x"
QUERYCAP_NO  = _IOR('V',  0, QUERYCAP_ST)

Not sure what to make of this mumbo jumbo ;-) Rob can you explain what
you are trying to do here with 16s32s32sLL16x ? Willing to help if you
got some pointers.

Bart, if you set DEBUG to 0 it doesn't try to print out the
QUERYCAP ioctl output and all should work as excpected.

     /Robert