>> Anybody toughts on how to resolve this?
>>
> The options you can pass to mplayer (or any record app by that matter) are
> in tv/plugins/manual_record.py.
>
> i think there is an option frequenzy passed, but you can check for all
> options there.  The variable is cl_options from memory.

I guess you were refering to
# generic_record.py - A plugin to record tv using VCR_CMD.

Cause this is the only loaction where I found the frequency option
# Add some new cl_options: frequency, base_filename, title, and sub-title.

> Good luck, i expect this will work for you.

Not yet, but probably on the right track.

So I modified my local_conf.py to look like this

# modif gedeco
#           ':channel=%(channel)s' +        # Filled in by Freevo
           ':freq=% (frequency)s' +        # Filled in by Freevo

The freq parameter should be recognized by mencoder (and not mplayer as I
preciously stated wrong: they share the same man page)

One tought: The frequency passed to mencoder should be the one defined in
FREQUENCY_TABLE but divided by 100.

My log files: (freevorecord-0.log)