Dirk Meyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I plan to release Freevo 1.5.1 next Sunday. If I don't have enough
> time, Monday is the next possible target.

OK, it's done. Everything except matroska subtitles work now. I need
to think how to include this without breaking anything.

> This release will be based in the cvs branch 'rel-1-5' which is
> 1.5.0 with some bug-fixes and minor changes.

Please test this branch. New release target (based on my current
schedule for my real work): Friday!

> The current Change-Log (except bug-fixes):
> o better support for multi file videos
> o improved DVD detection
> o faster web-server TV guide
o Games snes header caching
o Image viewer slideshow improvements (please test)

> Did I miss something? I answered to all bug reports I know of.
> Exceptions: subtitle support with matroska files and mplayer version
> detection.

I don't see a bug in the version detection, so I added a comment to
set MPLAYER_VERSION if the detection fails.

> I have this two bugs still on my list and they will be fixed for
> 1.5.1. If you now of a bug or want to update a translation file,
> this would be the perfect time.

Translations!!!!!

Dischi

--
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain