Well yes.. i *was* using 2.2.something and everything worked except that
'if text in list' stuff.
I don't mind upgrading my python, but if Freevo really has the python
2.3 dependency it should be written in big fat letters somewhere.

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 14:32, Mick wrote:

> > I use 'if text in list' all the time. So the first version supporting it
> > is the minimum for Freevo.
> >
> Bruno, are you watching?  This was one of the bus you found on cd_burn.
> Watch version are you running again?  I though it *was* 2.2.3.
>
> Mick

Bruno Tavares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Novis Telecom, S.A. - Engenharia / ISP <http://www.novis.pt>
EdifÃcio Novis - Estrada da Outurela, 118 - 2795-606 Carnaxide
Tel +351-210104521 - Fax: +351-210104301