Fons van der Beek wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I was wondering how the "new" OSD (or gui while playing a movie)
> works in ombination with mplayer and the format/size of the movie
> currently playing.  In other words: "Is there a need to expand the
> movie to a given size to have a decent layout?"

Currently: yes! The basic concept does not, but I guess the best way
would be always use the default resolution and scale it down before
sending it to bmovl. With that it's easier to move objects from on
screen to the other without resizing.

Dischi

--
C makes it easy for you to shoot yourself in the foot.  C++ makes that
harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.