-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Robert
Wilson
Gesendet: Samstag, 25. September 2004 18:58
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [Freevo-users] Problem installing on debian...

Hi,
I'm trying to install Freevo onto a Debian box but when i use the quoted
install servers for .deb files using apt-get it moans that it cannot find
mplayer.  Does this mean that install the debs need updating?

I currently run a file server and web server (Samba and Apache) on another
debian box so I know reasonably what i'm doing.

Anyone?

Cheers,

Rob.