Basically all thats needed is a skin which is 800x450 (quick fix) or
what would be even better is the ability to scale 16x9 avi's better for
instance, instead of scaling a 704x512 video to 800x582 scale it to
800x600 for wide screen TV's (anamorphic) and also for 1.85:1 ratio
movie scale so it comes out at 800x575 i.e. scale the horizontal and
keep the vertical at 1.33x Aspect.

Thanks Karl,