Dirk Meyer wrote:
Gustavo Barbieri wrote:

People at my university migrated rom MoinMoin to MediaWiki, the wiki
developed and used by Wikipedia... it's much better and you can do
these login stuff.

I don't care what WiKi. I only want something working without spam.

Dischi

Oh well. I for one do not like the openness of wiki that much in general. One malicious person can potentially delete all content ... Yes, you have got old version but anyway... Also, the spam is terrible, I removed it from current wiki as well and it is really annoying.

Well, as I proposed to be the maintainer  -although noone said yes, neither no - I just took a look at MediaWiki and installed that on my home server... ahem... it is not so easy to setup logins etc. But could be done.

I was also considering php-nuke, which is not "wiki" but CMS. And I guess CMS is what we are looking for, right? However it is known for a lot of security flaws.

So, anyone knows any good system that would fit the needs?