On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 22:23, Justin Wetherell wrote:
> Rob Shortt wrote:
>
> > Justin Wetherell wrote:
> >
> >>    Freevo really needs to be able to only record "new" shows. It also
> >> needs to use the priority system that is already in place to rectify any
> >

> > Both of those are already on the TODO list.

I am working on this. Basically xmltv can pass a previously seen tag and
an episode tag. the problem is not many grabbers output the information.
The tv_grab_na used to output it sporadically but haven't looked at
tv_grab_na_dd's data too closely yet. Hopefully with a full xml feed it
will have this information more reliably.

--
Michael Ruelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>