-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fons van
der Beek
Sent: 05 October 2004 23:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] FreeVo configuration help

in case your are going to update to fedora core 2
please do that first...................is saves you asking questions
twice

Let's make a start in answering your questions

1)
  Don't know...........if i recall correctly there is a plugin for
selecting the composite in "tv.view_line_in"
add in /etc/local_conf.py

    plugin.activate('tv.view_line_in')

anyone more on that ?????????????

2) use <exit> or <esc> key
check your lircrc in /etc/freevo
there should be a mapping from your remote button to
"config = EXIT "

3)
Check your audio items in /etc/local_conf.py
AUDIO_ITEMS = [('Webradio','fxd/webradio.fxd'),
                 ('Internet Radio','/datastore/InternetRadio')
]
add above settings local_conf.py

modify "/datastore/InternetRadio" into a directory of your own choice.
put the extracted files from "shoutcast-streams.tar.bz2"  file
downloaded from
http://freevo.sourceforge.net/addons/index.php?direction=0&order=&direct
ory=Plugins
into that directory
Internet Radio should work for "some" (not all) stations, but wait a
while for each station........it takes some time
before the connection is made

locate webradio it should be "beneath" your main freevo installation
e.g.
/usr/share/freevo/fxd/webradio.fxd
whre freevo is the "main" installation base

4)
check /etc/local_conf.py
for:
TV_LOGOS = '/var/cache/freevo/logos'
check this dir for the existence of the logos
remove  /var/cache/freevo/TV.xml.pickled
run freevo makelogos again
remove  /var/cache/freevo/TV.xml.pickled
(this is one step to many, but it should work)
in my case there are all png files

This is my content of /var/cache/freevo/logos
10.tvgids.nl.png  1.tvgids.nl.png   32.tvgids.nl.png  4.tvgids.nl.png
11.tvgids.nl.png  20.tvgids.nl.png  34.tvgids.nl.png  5.tvgids.nl.png
12.tvgids.nl.png  21.tvgids.nl.png  35.tvgids.nl.png  6.tvgids.nl.png
13.tvgids.nl.png  24.tvgids.nl.png  36.tvgids.nl.png  7.tvgids.nl.png
14.tvgids.nl.png  25.tvgids.nl.png  37.tvgids.nl.png  86.tvgids.nl.png
15.tvgids.nl.png  26.tvgids.nl.png  39.tvgids.nl.png  87.tvgids.nl.png
16.tvgids.nl.png  27.tvgids.nl.png  3.tvgids.nl.png   89.tvgids.nl.png
17.tvgids.nl.png  29.tvgids.nl.png  40.tvgids.nl.png  8.tvgids.nl.png
18.tvgids.nl.png  2.tvgids.nl.png   46.tvgids.nl.png  90.tvgids.nl.png
19.tvgids.nl.png  31.tvgids.nl.png  49.tvgids.nl.png  9.tvgids.nl.png

5)
add the following lines in your /etc/local_conf.py

plugin.activate('headlines', level=45)

HEADLINES_LOCATIONS = [
("Algemeen nieuws","http://nu.nl/deeplink_rss2/index.jsp?r=Algemeen";),
("Economie","http://nu.nl/deeplink_rss2/index.jsp?r=Economie "),
("Internet","http://nu.nl/deeplink_rss2/index.jsp?r=Internet";),
("Sport","http://nu.nl/deeplink_rss2/index.jsp?r=Sport";),
("Achterklap","http://nu.nl/deeplink_rss2/index.jsp?r=Achterklap";),
("Yoshe Polak","http://nu.nl/deeplink_rss2/index.jsp?r=Yoshe";)]

these are mine, i guess, you have custom one's but these work

6)
personaly i have all channels configured by hand and with a manual
frequency
FREQUENCY_TABLE = {
'ned1':216000,
'ned2':184000,
'ned3':192000,
'rtl4':224000,
'rtl5':232000,
'sbs6':280000}

TV_CHANNELS = [
('1.tvgids.nl', 'Ned 1','ned1'),
('2.tvgids.nl', 'Ned 2', 'ned2'),
('3.tvgids.nl', 'Ned 3', 'ned3'),
('4.tvgids.nl', 'RTL 4', 'rtl4'),
('31.tvgids.nl', 'RTL 5', 'rtl5'),
('36.tvgids.nl', 'SBS 6', 'sbs6')]
but if i recall correctly, i modified all channels in the mplayer
source, because in holland
there is a different channel layout as defined in the standard
frequencies. But in your case
because you use the composite in, this doesn't matter..............