I too would like this feature added at some point in time. Although, mine is for different reasons.
I have cable TV (used for 90% of my recordings), and Satellite TV (I have to set the receiver manually) for the occasional recording. It would be nice to be able to goto the web interface (manual record), and in the channel list select "RCA input" or something like that for when I record from the satellite dish, or any external tuner for that matter.

--Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 4:52 AM
Subject: [Freevo-users] adding composite input to freevo channel menu

Hi all,

I would like to add the composite input of my DViCO DVB-T card as a
channel in the TV Menu under freevo.  Is this possible and has someone
managed to do this?

This would make watching home videos from the camera and obviously
recording them to hdd much easier.

Any assistance much appreciated.

Regards,

Stygen