Hi freevo users,

I bought a cheap dvb card (twinhan) and it works fine so far.
I fetch the xml epg data every night and replace the old TV.xml automatically.

I want to configure the TV module with more channels than in the TV.xml is included
(some channels don't have epg entries).
Is there a simple solution or have I to insert the channels in the TV.xml everyday and
local_config
manually ?

second question:
I own now the pvr250 for analog tv and the dvb-s for digital recordings.
I want to record with both cards and configure the recordserver, webserver and
freevo record scheduler with both cards. Each time I select a recording I want to
choose the specific card or
the card should be automatically recognized if the channel is only configured for one
card.
Is this already possibly with freevo (and video groups) or possible in future time ?

third question:
I noticed that mplayer has a great osd menu (has to be configured in menu.conf).
With a dvb-mplayer config I can watch dvb-s live and also switch the channels
with lirc or the keyboard (h,k) and ofcourse I have a dvb channel menu with the osd
menu.

last Question:
If I watch TV and the recording starts, will freevo automatically close the TV live
program and start
recording ? BTW live watching and recording on the same transponder and different
polarisation
is possible and would be nice.

thanx for answers,
Thomas

PS: I noticed that vdr will be the better one for dvb, but I have a budget card
and want to use it for recordings and sometimes watching tv. Freevo is now nice
at my box and well configured - I don't want to change to vdr or use the plugin
(and the softmpeg output plugin is in development status).

myconfig:
XP1700, 384MB Ram (DDR266), KT266 Board (matx)
Matrox G400 framebuffer tvout
twinhan dvb-s VisionDTV Plus
Hauppauge PVR250
SB Live with digital I/O extension for optical digital output to my yamaha amp
2 samsung harddisk (120 GB,160 GB)
1 seagate system harddisk (80 GB)
Kernel 2.4.27 (v4l2, i2c patched) with latest stable dvb modules