Version 1.5.1

I'm running freevo on multiple diskless clients, using LTSP (Linux Terminal
Server Project).  It works fine, except for two issues which I don't know
how to resolve.

Freevo appears to save all the various settings in /tmp/freevo.  For
example, I want a particular skin to be saved per node, however, the
settings are not saved.  Each time I restart freevo, the default skin
returns, and all the caching is lost.  In this LTSP environment, the /tmp
directory is a RAM mount directory, it's not a disk.  How do I repoint
/tmp/freevo to use another location, for example, using $HOME.

I am also have trouble with MAME.  I believe this used to work in earlier
releases.  When I launch any of the MAME games, Freevo appears to lose the
reference to the $HOME environment variable.  I know that for freevo the
$HOME is what I want it to be (I added some debug messages in the code),
however, when the MAME game is run, the MAME game cannot find $HOME/.xmame.
I make this claim because the game doesn't operate with the proper keyboard
configuration settings, as defined in $HOME/.xmame/cfg.

Can anyone help me out here?

Jim