My freevo box seems to have som trouble sheduling favorites.. output
from schedulefavorites:

$ freevo schedulefavorites
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/freevo", line 463, in ?
    if getpid(name, python + proc)[1] and check:
  File "/usr/bin/freevo", line 190, in getpid
    uid = int(f.readline()[:-1])
ValueError: invalid literal for int():

I use freevo 1.5.2 install on a Fedora Core 2, which otherwise works
brilliantly.. I suspect it might have happened during my fidlings with
using Unicode or not. the freevo log is empty, and I've done the freevo
cache stuff, along with deleting all favorites and re inserting them.
(which works by the way, but it will not schedule new shows aftes the
first run, so it works for about a week with my xmltv..

Any hints?

 - Styx