Hi,

in October I had the idea to release Freevo 2.0 pre1 as a X-mas
present. But CVS Freevo has many bugs and work in progress parts that
this isn't a good idea. Since 1.5.2 has now a bug because of changed
imdb websites, it is time to schedule 1.5.3. But it also will be no
X-mas release, I won't have much time before that.

I also want to include a wiki snapshot in 1.5.3. But if you look at
the wiki, most informations still need to be added from the old
one. Most work done right now is done by Tanja and me, but I will only
work on the 2.0 wiki from now on and Tanja can't do this alone. And it
would be nice if the informations from the website and the doc in the
Docs dir could be added to the new wiki. Maybe informations from the
mailing lists, too.

After this introduction, here the release schedule

Freevo 1.5.3:

  Changes:

   o IMDB working again
   o translation updates
   o DXR3 fix (some report it's working, some not)
   o wiki in Docs dir

  Release date:

   Freevo 1.5.3 will be released when more docs are in the new wiki. I
   hope some people will have time for this at the end of the year. If
   the wiki is gown, the release date is

   Jan. 02 2005

   If the wiki is still missing primary informations, the release will
   be out later. I hope to have some time at the end of the year to
   include all patches from the mailing list for this release.

Freevo 2.0 pre1:

  Changes:

    http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freevo-2.0/CurrentStatus

  Release date:

   Much to do. Right now we are two developers working on Freevo. With
   that man power, pre1 should be possible in April (with some missing
   features). If you want to help (not only for python coders) see

   http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freevo-2.0/HelpNeeded

   We need more devoper working on Freevo. If you want to help,
   contact us. If you want to help in the python code and need more
   source doc besides the current one, contact us, too

   http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freevo-2.0/SourceDoc

Dischi

--
BREAKFAST.COM halted... cereal port not responding!