den_RDC wrote:
> I have to disagree on the outsourcing though. Imdb doesn't break
> very often (i think max once a year) and outsourcing the imdb stuff
> doesn't mean the TTP (Time To Patch) will decrease dramatically.

I'm thinking of moving all get-info-from-www stuff to an extra lib for
Freevo cvs. Right now it's called mmnet, but the name sucks. Better
ideas? It will be able to get video info from imdb and amazon and will
be open for extra grappers using some sort of plugin style.

> And afaik, a 1.5.3 release of freevo is sheduled to solve this
> problem (and some other small bugfixes).

Scheduled for this weekend.

Dischi

--
Don't read everything you believe.