Dan,

The feature you need is already built into freevo.
What you need to do is to navigate to your music
directory and then hit the e button on your keyboard.
This will bring up a submenu with playback options.

- Tony -

Daniel C. Casimiro wrote:

Is it possible to create a random, recursive playlist
with freevo? I tried creating a FXD file, but I think
that I messed something up. Here is the FXD file:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<freevo>
       <playlist title="AA-Recursive" random="1"
repeat="1">

               <files>
                       <directory
recursive="1">/media/music</directory>
               </files>
               <info>
                       <description>Recursive
Playlists!</description>
               </info>
       </playlist>
</freevo>

I named this file "music.fxd" and placed it at
/media/music/music.fxd

This directory does not have any music files in it,
only subdirectories filled with music files. The
problem is that this playlist does not show up in
freevo. I am using freevo version 1.5.1.

Thanks,
Dan