"Geert Decorte" wrote:
> If I schedule a recording a week in the future, basicly freevo will add a
> starttime, stoptime, a channel, and a name for the file.
> And the recording start at foreseen hour.
> But if the program listings have been altered? The program starts 30
> minutes earlier? or later? looks like there's a part of the record lost.
> (note: for this reason I update the TV.xml 3 times a day, wich isn't a
> luxuary)

Freevo 2.0 cvs recordserver can track recordings on db changes for
about 20 min difference. But that isn't a real solution.

> anyway to do something with a showview code?

Showview isn't helping. It is only a short code for channel, day,
start and stop time. A new start time should result in a new showview
time. VPS can help in the future.

Dischi

--
Software isn't released, it's allowed to escape.