Hi,

A bad hack to suppress the problem is to comment the following lines in utils/fileops.py (ligne 252-255) like this:

def match_files_recursively_helper(result, dirname, names):
    """
    help function for match_files_recursively
    """
#    if dirname[dirname.rfind('/'):][1] == '.':
#        # ignore directories starting with a dot
#        # Note: subdirectories of that dir will still be searched
#        return result
    for name in names:
        fullpath = vfs.join(dirname, name)
        result.append(fullpath)
    return result

Then suppress tmp dir in your freevo directory and try again to install any plugin (froggies or anyother).

For the moment, I don't have any idea why these added lines introduce a bug.

Stéphane

gislain wautriche wrote:
Sorry, but does this mean you have no solution to this issue?
Any possible workaround for now? (Moving python files manually to some dir,
or so?)

Gis.

PS : I'm using 1.5.1 and there is already the "freevo is not defined..."
error when doing freevo install freevo-froggies.