Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to set a favourite and have freevo
record it whenever it is on automatically.  An example would be if I set
the News on CH7 between 6 and 6:30pm on weekdays as a favourite, it
would then just automatically record.

This would be preferrable to having to set multiple recordings of the
same show on every xmltv update.

Any ideas?  Functionality like this would actually make the favourites
list usefull.  (Or is it supposed to do this anyway?)

-Justin

--
Justin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>