Hello freevo-users,

I am running X in dual screen setup (NO Xinerama).
One screen for TV, other for monitor.

Freevo is started on screen TV with this script:
DISPLAY=0.1
export DISPLAY
freevo&

Problem is when starting freevo in fullscreen mode the mouse cursor is
locked on screen TV and there is no way to move mouse cursor on
monitor screen.

It look's like the problem is on SDL layer. I have tried set SDL_NOMOUSE=1
to disable mouse, but look's like it doesn't work.

Any ideas how to fix it?

--
Best regards,
 Andriy                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]