Hello,

Since my pvr150 remote has buttons for tv, audio etc. it would be great
if pressing them would inmediatly open the desired menu entry.
I digged trough the source, but can't find what calls the submenu's.
Adding them to event.py doesn't look that hard, but I can't find out
what's the system call for the (sub)menu's.
I tryed setting the debug level to higher values, but that didn't
provide me with more information.
Can someone help me out?
--
Groetjes Japie