On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:11:50 -0500, Justin Wetherell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I use Advancemame (MAME), Advancemess (NES & SMS), zsnes (SNES), gens
> (Genesis). Try those out if you use SDL.

Justin, I was hoping you could be a little more descriptive about your
settings and setting up of Advancemame and Advancemess with your
Matrox TV-out.  I've got a nice setup with ZSNES and FCEU but would
like to know what the pros and cons of your setup are with Advancemess
especially.

I searched the gmane.comp.games.mame.advancemame.user group looking
for your posts and their responses helping you out, but never really
found too much useful info (I may have missed it if it's there).  In
any case I'm sure users here would be interested in your setup.

Thanks,
Shawn Dowler
--

"Hey Fat Mike, did you eat all the food on the ISS?"