Georg Künzel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the status of the nvram-wakeup integration for 1.5.x odr 2.0 ?
> I thought Hans Meine had allready published a patch but I can't find it.
> Is it available for download somewhere ?

I don't know for 1.5.x, but 2.0 has basic support for shutdown.

> I've wrote a bash script which checks for user activity, reads scheduled
> recordings from /var/cache/freevo/upsoon and sets wakeup/shutdown after
> x sec idle time. Anyone interested ? It's rather easy to setup.

Freevo 2.0 has something similar. It checks the idletime for freevo
and asks the recordserver about next schedule and the current
recording status. If shutdown is possible, it will run a special
shutdown script and also supports starting a wakeup script. But I only
send the wakeup information to my router to do a wakeup on lan later,
someone needs to add nvram_wakeup integration to it.

Dischi

--
I just found out that the brain is like a computer.
If that's true, then there really aren't any stupid people.