Op zo 13-03-2005, om 02:39 schreef Jesper Mathiassen:

> You could add: rm -f /var/cache/freevo/record to your post_vcr_cmd

If freevo can't start a recording because off the lockfile it probebly
wont start the post_vcr_command also I think.

> secondly, I was under the impression that pvr150 was largely unsupported
> in linux, even by ivtv.

Development is moving quickly, I got mine working out of the box with
0.3.2d, currently were at 0.3.2i so I think you could give it a try.
(and join the mailinglist in case of trouble)
--
Groetjes Japie