El Miércoles, 30 de Marzo de 2005 15:08, John Molohan escribió:
> There doesn't seem to much real info on the wiki alright, I'll try
> update it when I get a chance. You do not need to activate any
> additional plugin for streaming radio from the net. I'm not at a freevo
> box right now so bear with me. From memory in your local_conf.py under
> AUDIO_ITEMS= one of the examples is for webradio. This points to a file
> webradio.fxd. Do a search for this and then you can add your own
> stations to this file or create a new file.

The message from Jaap has been very good and I've been testing a bit. I can
see some streamings. I'd like to add that in some cases, when mplayer is used
(I don't have xine installed) the option '-playlist' might be needed. I mean,
mplayer http://some.server/stream.asx might fail, but
mplayer -playlist http://some.server/stream.asx might work. In such cases,
the .asx is surely hidding a mms:// with doesn't need any addicional
parameter. This is probably mplayer's fault, but perhaps freevo might use
some workarounds to improve this.

 Alberto