El Martes, 5 de Abril de 2005 21:25, Chris Ellis escribió:
> Also can i view a log of f the commands sent out as i suspect that
> oggenc command is wrong

Hi.

I had the same problem. My solution is quite simple. In the local_conf.py
file, in the ogg options, the default is having ' '. This is what causes the
problem, because for some reason the oggenc command isn't well parsed. Well,
just add something there. For example, '-q 3'. This is like doing nothing,
because -q 3 is already the default. This was enough for me.

 Alberto