I just got my brand new PVR-150 card the other day, and while pretty well
supported, its not optimal yet..
anyway, I cant access the yuv output yet, and therefore I must watch tv
using the mplayer /dev/video0 way. However, I'd like to have a different
setting for recording and viewing from /dev/video0, say 2.2Mbit for
recording and 12Mbit for viewing. Is there an option I
have missed, or isn't this possible?

Jesper