Tanja Striepling wrote:

Hi list,

I did fix a small bug in the routine that checks for external programms.
This is the new version.

Moreover I put a description and a download link in the wiki.

Maybe someone is intersted in this after all.

Greetings
Tanja

Hi

How to use this with nvram, readme only says just put the path to nvram-wakeup in WAKEUP_CMD.

local.conf
WAKEUP_METHODE = 'nvram'
# you also need root permissions for this, so you may need to use sudo here, too
WAKEUP_CMD = 'sudo /usr/sbin/nvram-wakeup'

what I need is reboot
echo "savedefault --default=1 --once quit" | sudo /sbin/grub --batch --device-map=/boot/grub/device.map
and
nvram-wakeup --directisa

now freevo only shutdown...

Thanks