Hi all,

First of all, I would like to thank you all the authors of this program.

Then I got a bunch of questions.
I'm running a slack 10.1 with a M-Audio Delta 1010 sound card (alsa and ice1712), but this card I know that I don't get a hardware volume control, that's why I created a softvolume control with a .asoundrc file.

My question is how can I tell to freevo that he has to manage this solftvolume control instead of searching for a /dev/mixer that I don't have with alsa.

Another question is how mplayer or xine and freevo are working together to manage the sound volume ?

Tks you for your answers.

Prysme.