Martijn Voncken wrote:
> On 5/17/05, Paul Batchelor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Does anybody know if it's possible to sort music by the track numbers
>> in ID3 tags? most of my music has good ID3 tags and I'd rather have my
>> albums in track order rather than alphabetical order... Is this a
>> feature planned for 2.0?

This should be the default in 1.5.x. But for 2.0 we plan different
sort features for a directory (different for each dir): my title, by
track, by date and by filename.

> Hi Paul,
>
> there is this setting/but i don't know if it's also in freevo1
> in freevo2 it's not working (yet?).
> #
> # Use media id tags to generate the name of the item. This should be
> # enabled all the time. It should only be disabled for directories with
> # broken tags.
> #
> DIRECTORY_USE_MEDIAID_TAG_NAMES = 1

It should work in both 1.5.x and 2.0. If it is not working in 2.0 I
guess there is a bug.

Dischi

--
Nondeterminism means never having to say you are wrong.