When I started using freevo I had my freevo box connected to a TV set.
Then my TV broke down and for a couple of years I've been watching TV
only on my laptop. I'm quite happy with this.

I'm not so happy with the freevo web interface though. A while ago I
went through the pain of installing MythTV just to get their superior
web interface. Unfortunately MythTV recordings can only be viewed in
MythTV so I had to return to Freevo.

Are there any other contenders out there?

alex

--
Alex Polite
http://flosspick.org