Op do 14-07-2005, om 09:52 schreef Karl Lattimer:

> I have two GF4's and previously a 5900 and 5200 series and now i have a
> 6800 Ultra, the overscan function doesn't work with any of these cards.

I got these info from the nvidia README but could be wrong (bad memory).
I bought an GF4 half a year agoo because I wanted to use the overscan
from the driver instead of using nvtv and it works splended on my
Aopen-MX4000:
(II) NVIDIA(0): NVIDIA GPU detected as: GeForce4 MX 4000
(--) NVIDIA(0): VideoBIOS: 04.18.20.38.d5

But one thing is for sure, nvtv does the job defenatly...
Minor thing with nvtv overscan was that movieplayers using xv where
showing a bright blue stripe on my screen.
--
Groetjes Japie
http://www.japie.deserver.nl

2.6.12.1 GNU/Linux

Double your drive space: Delete Windows!
;^)