You should be able to spot the settings in there;

0/TVOverScan[TV-0]=15

You may also want to tweak this
0/TVFlickerFilter[TV-0]=160

It can sometimes be too high, and at other times be too low, it all
depends on the TV set.

There are lots of other bits'n'bobs to play with on nvidia cards, but I
should remind you that for this copy of nvidia-settings-rc to work you
must have the latest driver installed.

K,

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 17:47 +0000, Andreas Fürtig wrote:
> yeah, this would be very nice!
>
> thank you
>

> andieh
>

> On Thursday 14 July 2005 14:04, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> > If you take a look at the display settings for your TV you should see it
> > in there. Alternatively I can send you a nvidia-settings rc file which
> > has the settings in it.
> >
> > On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 15:28 +0000, Andreas Fürtig wrote:
> > > ok, i try nvidia-settings, but cant find anything with overscan. hmm
> > > where do i find it? any ideas?
> > >
> > > greetz
> > >
> > > andieh
> > >
> > > On Thursday 14 July 2005 07:40, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> > >   > The overscan option on nvidia drivers was done away with a loooonng
> > >   > time

#
# /root/.nvidia-settings-rc
#
# Configuration file for nvidia-settings - the NVIDIA X Server Settings utility
# Generated on Mon Jan  3 18:52:38 2005
#

# ConfigProperties:

ToolTips = Yes